| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Paris, Il in November is a little cool at 6.6 °C (43.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 85.1mm (3.4in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 9:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Paris, Il November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Paris, Il, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Paris, Il: